What are you wildly curious about? Today’s guest on Getting Work To Work is wildly curious about everything from storytelling and brand governance to Formula 1 and performance. Samuel Bridges is an Art Director, designer, and life-long learner fascinated with the human-level experience and how that is represented in his work and relationships. In this interview, we explore the origin stories of his creative career—how he was influenced by his mother’s textile designs, street BMX, and Final Fantasy VII—along with the lessons he has learned along the growth journey from designer to Art Director.
- Samuel F. Bridges
- Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- James Jean
- Hello from the Magic Tavern
- Blackwater Holylight
- David C. Baker
- The Business of Expertise: How Entrepreneurial Experts Convert Insight to Impact + Wealth by David C. Baker
- Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell
- HELL YOU TALMBOUT – Janelle Monae f. Wondaland Records
- Strange Tools: Art and Human Nature by Alva Noë
- Photo by Keagan Henman on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab