In an upcoming interview episode, I had the pleasure of talking with David S. Kidder, co-author of New to Big, and The Intellectual Devotional, and something he said blew my mind: Everything he does is co-created with people who are more talented or passionate than he is. This got me thinking about how much effort I put on a daily basis to create the work I do, by myself. And naturally, questions filled my mind. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to explore seven questions that help me consider and incorporate the spirit of co-creation into my daily practice.
Seven questions that help me consider and incorporate the spirit of co-creation into my daily practice:
- How much better would my work be in a spirit of co-creation?
- What could possibly be brought to life if I moved to a model of co-creation?
- What are the stumbling blocks and barriers in moving to co-creation?
- How is co-creation different than building a team?
- Who can I co-create with now?
- Who do I want to co-create with in the future?
- Will my ego let me do it?