In this week’s episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk about failure and share five ways to change the way you think about failure. Every week it seems there is a new blog post for creative professionals espousing the value of failing, but to a lot of people, failure is a negative experience and something to avoid at all cost. Is there a better way to think about failure?
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@chrismartinstudios) on Facebook
- The Curiosity Lab
Five Ways You Can Change The Way You Think About Failure:
- Define what failure means to you.
- Separate failure from your worth and what you do.
- Embrace the Cycle of Doing: Do, Finish, Ship, Learn.
- Quitting isn’t failing (unless it’s what you defined failure to be).
- Failure is the result of an attitude.