I’ve been thinking a lot about the future. Specifically, I have been thinking about my individual purpose, about the person I am becoming, the people I am serving, and the communities I’m participating in. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I share three questions you can ask yourself as you think about and build the future.
- StrengthFinders 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@chrismartinstudios) on Facebook
- The Curiosity Lab
Three Questions To Ask Yourself As You Think About And Build The Future
- What are your interests, opportunities, and strengths?
- Where are you serving and giving of yourself in order to help others?
- Which communities are you actively participating in? This is about not only giving of yourself, but also receiving what others have to give.