What do you do to keep the train running when your primary means of making a living stops? You figure out a new way and make it happen. At least that’s what today’s guest has done with his comedy content at BeernutsProductions.com. Gough is a long-time friend of the show and a filmmaker from Australia who has momentarily shifted to comedy audio downloads from topics such as the secrets to success to meditation. In this interview, we not only talk about the process he went through to keep the beernutsproductions.com train running, but also touch on the challenges of social distancing as a legally blind man, the importance of never throwing ideas away, team loyalty, deadlines, and the tricky nature of comedy in times of crisis.
- Beernuts Productions
- Beernuts Productions Audio Downloads
- Beernuts Productions Presents a Guide to Success
- Meditation by Beernuts Productions
- Muppet Guys Talking Trailer
- The Irishman
- Uncut Gems
- Photo by Will Porada on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab