In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I have a chat with Peter Lang, CPA, accountant and owner of The Designer CPA about taxes, finances, and what creative professionals need to do on a regular basis to be financially successful. We touch on the importance of communication, confidence, and value as well as what it means to work on your business, not just in it.
- Designer CPA
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab