After several days spending time with friends and family, eating way too much food, and taking many chances to relax and recuperate, I find myself this morning stuck in my mind. I’m not really sure what I’m thinking about, what I want to say, or even how I feel. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to work on connecting the disparate thoughts that are banging around my gray matter.
- Curious: The Desire to Know and Why Your Future Depends On It by Ian Leslie
- Be More Pirate or How to Take on the World and Win by Sam Conniff Allende
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab