The other day I tweeted that if I were to describe my creative journey through the past decade, it would be doubt, despair, and delight. That got me thinking about the insecurity and lack of confidence that has crept into my life. How would I go about rebuilding my confidence? In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to share how to do that through remembrance and action.
Five Things to Remember When Rebuilding Your Confidence:
- Remember your training.
- Remember where you have come from.
- Remember what you have done.
- Remember why you do what you do.
- Remember where you want to go and what you want to do.
Six Ways to Act:
- Act on small things.
- Let your imagination soar.
- Push yourself in ways that require courage.
- Build a support and mentorship group.
- Get of your head.
- Open the program and go.