I love out of the box thinking, but it takes a lot of time and effort to go break free from what works today and discover new ideas for tomorrow. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to share five ways to think beyond your box and six things that curiosity reveals when you explore outside the boundaries of who you are and what you do.
Five ways to think outside the box:
- Define the boundaries of your box.
- Document how you stay inside your box.
- Look for new ideas outside your box.
- Apply those new ideas in the context of your box.
- Redefine the boundaries of your box.
Six things that curiosity reveals when you look outside your box:
- New learning opportunities.
- New business models.
- New promotional and marketing ideas.
- New people to connect with.
- New project ideas.
- New niches to work in.