Eric Thayne is a filmmaker and online educator who believes the best investment you can make is in yourself. On his journey of becoming a more valuable filmmaker, he shares what he has learned from cinema hacking, mentorship, and delivering both high quality client work and a thriving learning community: what you are really selling is value. I’ve received Eric’s email newsletter for a few years now, but it wasn’t until I took his free webinar at CinemaMastery.com, that I really started to understand his approach to infusing everything he does with value. If you are a filmmaker who wants to learn how to create cinematic videos and attract high-paying clients without buying more gear or spending money you don’t have, visit CinemaMastery.com and click the Free Training button.
- Cinema Mastery
- Wise Guy: Lessons from a Life by Guy Kawasaki
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance
- Photo by Hari Nandakumar on Unsplash
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab