Noah Elias is a creative entrepreneur who leverages creativity and story in order to bring hope to the world. Whether he is painting amazing works of art for top brands or creating his own stories and platforms, such as The Kid in Me, #Fearhunters, and Noah University, Noah is a constant source of inspiration and dedication to his craft. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, we talk about going beyond proficiency at our craft and building creative platforms, why helping others is important, what it means to dream bigger, and the role fear plays in life.
I want to thank each and everyone of you who have supported Getting Work To Work for the past 101 episodes. It has been an awesome journey and I look forward to what the next 100 episodes will unleash for your life and work.
- Noah Elias
- The Kid in Me™ by Noah
- Noah University
- Chris Martin Studios on Patreon
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Facebook
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@chrismartinstudios) on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab