Alicja Colon is a crafty photographer, combining commercial photography and paper crafting. In a recent blog post, she shared how 99% of her growth as a photographer has been because of her side projects. That inspired me to reach out and see if she would be willing to talk about side projects on my side project. In this interview episode of Getting Work To Work, Alicja and I talk about the importance of side projects, authenticity, and the ultimate source of satisfaction.
Here is a glimpse at the work that Alicja talks about throughout her episode. Please enjoy.
- Alicja Colon
- Focus Lab
- Alicja Colon on Stocksy
- Creative South
- Darn Good by Meg Lewis
- 100 Days of Pockets by Becky Margraf
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@chrismartinstudios) on Facebook
- Stay connected with Chris Martin Studios by signing up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab