When was the last time you hit pause to make sure your efforts and relationships were aligned with your goals and values? This past week I was pursuing a path and something felt off. I couldn’t quite identify what was off until I hit pause and started journaling what was going on inside. After writing down my goals, values, and thoughts, I realized the timing of walking down this path was way off. So I stopped going down the path. For now, of course. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to share a bit more about why it’s important to hit pause and reflect on where you are and where you’re heading.
Five Questions to Ask Yourself:
- How is this connecting to my values?
- How is this advancing my goals?
- Is this something I should start?
- Is this something I should continue?
- Is this something I should quit?