What are you committed to? — a simple question that cuts to the core of who you are as a creative. With this lens of reflection, I can’t help but look at my creative projects and statements of work as well as relationships with a desire for change and impact. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I am going to share six areas, and a few stories, that illustrate how commitment shows up in your creative work and life.
Six areas of commitment to apply to your work and life every day:
- To create.
- To learn.
- To get started.
- To consistently follow through.
- To grow.
- To serve others.
- Co-Active Coaching, Fourth Edition: The proven framework for transformative conversations at work and in life by Henry Kimsey-House, Karen Kinsey-House, Phillip Sandahl, and Laura Whitworth
- Company of One: Why Staying Small is the Next Big Thing for Business by Paul Jarvis
- Photo by Frederic Audet on Unsplash
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab