Are you willing to follow where your curiosity for life leads you? To buy a one-way ticket to somewhere new, so far removed from your daily life that you become a new person? Mike Holp is a travel photographer, digital nomad, and remote work consultant traveling the world on his journey to becoming indispensable and living an unexpected life. In this interview, Mike shares his experiences in photography and how he has been making global opportunities happen with the confidence to reach out to people, ask them questions, and provide value. We also dive into the mindset of personal growth, the role of automation in business, and what it means to truly live.
- Holp Photography
- Everybody Dies, Few Learn How to Truly Live
- Be Remote Consulting
- Top 5 Powerful Marketing Automation Tools for LinkedIn (2020)
- Keller Williams
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin
- The Beach by Alex Garland
- Photo by Pascal van de Vendel on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab