As someone who connects with creative professionals, entrepreneurs, and leaders on a variety of levels, a common theme that I am seeing is the need for creative leadership. There are a lot of voices talking about building businesses, doing great work, collaborating, and producing amazing side projects, but surely there’s more than that? In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to explore what it means to be a creative leader.
- The Book of Beautiful Questions: The Powerful Questions That Will Help You Decide, Create, Connect, and Lead by Warren Berger
- What is Leadership? by Kevin Kruse
- Photo by Jared Ng on Unsplash
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab