We are living in phenomenal times!
There is so much we can do. And yet, we settle for less than we’re capable of as we struggle every day with an unending list of creative barriers: fear, risk, anxiety, procrastination, boredom, imposter syndrome, burnout, comparison, no time, not enough money, inability to focus, not feeling creative, too old, too young, not experienced enough, too much experience, and on and on.
In addition to creative barriers, we also face the unrealistic expectations of continually learning new skills, attaining instant expertise and credibility, knowing exactly the value and worth of our work, and expressing our truth with clarity and conviction at all times.
It’s easy to do everything yourself, all alone.
And that’s why we need each other.
As a coach for creative entrepreneurs, there are four distinct areas in which we can work together:
- Starting creative projects
- Sustaining and growing creative projects
- Working through boredom or burnout
- Building a body of work that represents your living legacy
What can I do for you?
- Ask guiding questions that help you think, go deep within yourself, and organize your creative projects.
- Identify the negative voices and character traits that hold you back from creative productivity.
- Connect you to a place of creativity and curiosity that fuels your life.
Ultimately, I want to help you do work that matters.
I want to help you embrace the power of your personal story.
I want you to chase big ideas and a mission larger than yourself.
What people are saying!
“Chris Martin is an incredible gem! I met him at an event for professional coaches, and connecting with Chris is what made the experience worth my time. After a short lunch, I was ready to sign a coaching contract. His love for self, other and passion for creative pursuits of all types is palpable.
During my time being coached by Chris, I was able to stay out of shame while he assisted me with recognizing key strengths that I could rely upon while facing the keyboard. I appreciate Chris’ refined coaching and educational skills. Instead of beating me over the head with motivational talk, Chris asked all the right questions from a variety of angles that helped me to zero in on my creative blocks, recognize absurdity and move forward with confidence.
I am happy to say that as a result of working with Chris, I have completed a long-overdue writing project AND pressed publish. It was fully baked, and I am feeling quite proud about it.
Pro Tip: Hire Chris. He easily stands out among any crowd and will help you to do the same.”
– Karla Brown, Soul Centric Counseling
Let’s get started!
Creative Coaching Session (60 Minutes – $150)
You will receive:
- Focused conversation
- Connection with someone who cares about you
- Challenging questions that inspire action
- Periodic email check-ins after the session