We are living in phenomenal times!
There is so much we can do. And yet, we settle for less than we’re capable of as we struggle every day with an unending list of creative barriers: fear, risk, anxiety, procrastination, boredom, imposter syndrome, burnout, comparison, no time, not enough money, inability to focus, not feeling creative, too old, too young, not experienced enough, too much experience, and on and on.
In addition to creative barriers, we also face the unrealistic expectations of continually learning new skills, attaining instant expertise and credibility, knowing exactly the value and worth of our work, and expressing our truth with clarity and conviction at all times.
It’s easy to do everything yourself, all alone.
And that’s why we need each other.
As a coach for creative entrepreneurs, there are four distinct areas in which we can work together:
- Starting creative projects
- Sustaining and growing creative projects
- Working through boredom or burnout
- Building a body of work that represents your living legacy
What can I do for you?
- Ask guiding questions that help you think, go deep within yourself, and organize your creative projects.
- Identify the negative voices and character traits that hold you back from creative productivity.
- Connect you to a place of creativity and curiosity that fuels your life.
Ultimately, I want to help you do work that matters.
I want to help you embrace the power of your personal story.
I want you to chase big ideas and a mission larger than yourself.
What people are saying!
“Chris Martin is an incredible gem! I met him at an event for professional coaches, and connecting with Chris is what made the experience worth my time. After a short lunch, I was ready to sign a coaching contract. His love for self, other and passion for creative pursuits of all types is palpable.
During my time being coached by Chris, I was able to stay out of shame while he assisted me with recognizing key strengths that I could rely upon while facing the keyboard. I appreciate Chris’ refined coaching and educational skills. Instead of beating me over the head with motivational talk, Chris asked all the right questions from a variety of angles that helped me to zero in on my creative blocks, recognize absurdity and move forward with confidence.
I am happy to say that as a result of working with Chris, I have completed a long-overdue writing project AND pressed publish. It was fully baked, and I am feeling quite proud about it.
Pro Tip: Hire Chris. He easily stands out among any crowd and will help you to do the same.”
– Karla Brown, Soul Centric Counseling
Let’s get started!
Creative Coaching Session (60 Minutes – $150)
You will receive:
- Focused conversation
- Connection with someone who cares about you
- Challenging questions that inspire action
- Periodic email check-ins after the session
Hey! My name is Chris Martin and I’m a filmmaker, podcaster, educator, and coach based out of Vancouver, WA. I have a very specific strength that I bring to everything I do: I draw out dreams, stories, and ideas that are deep within people so they can act on them. Whether I am making a film, interviewing a podcast guest, teaching students, or guiding creative professionals, this curiosity is the heart beat of what I do.
- I schedule your session personally with Google Calendar and take payment with PayPal. When you are signing up, I ask a few questions that will help me know more about you so that I can be prepared for our session.
- Every session is conducted through Zoom. Our conversation will be recorded and shared with you via Dropbox so that you can have easy access to what we talked about. You are not required to have your session recorded. Let me know prior to your session if this is an issue for you.
- When you have questions, send me an email at email@example.com.
- I care deeply about helping people. The time we spend together is an investment in time, energy, and money. I will always seek to honor this investment.
- I want this service to be of value to you, but ultimately you are the one that has to act upon the information we discuss. I can’t do the work for you. I can’t promise that you’ll see massive results. It is extremely hard work to do what you want to do. I believe that hard work will always be rewarded, just not in the ways we think it will. If you are ever dissatisfied, the best way to address that is to reach out so that we can have a shared dialog.
Payment is required upon scheduling your coaching session with Chris Martin Studios. In the event that you cancel prior to your session, 100% of your payment will be refunded to the account you paid with. Refunds will not be granted if you do not show up to the session and forget to cancel or reschedule. Your satisfaction is important to the success of the coaching services I provide. If you have questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk about it. Thank you!