Hi, I am Chris Martin, a writer, podcaster, and filmmaker. I love writing about creativity, asking questions, and listening deeply to the stories that transform our lives. Since 2016, I’ve produced Getting Work To Work, a podcast, documentary series, and newsletter for creative entrepreneurs, storytellers, and change-makers to explore the creative and curious world of work.
From storytelling through filmmaking and podcasting to coaching, writing, and teaching, Chris Martin is curious about many things. His fascinations include work, creativity, leadership, independent film, and music. He is madly obsessed with alliteration and bands who can remember how to play songs over 25 minutes.
Since 2002, he’s participated in filmmaking projects ranging from live video production and documentary videos to feature films and episodic web series. His media production company, Chris Martin Studios, was founded in 2006 and currently serves independent creators and non-profit organizations in their storytelling needs. In 2016, he entered the world of podcasts with the weekly show Getting Work To Work, expanding the brand to include a newsletter and documentary series in 2023.
In his free time, he loves watching documentaries, listening to music, playing guitar, and playing with his pug, Cosmo. Most importantly, he wants to make people laugh. There is a time for serious discussions, but silliness and laughter are essential to an enjoyable life.
- YouTube: chrismartinstudios
- Vimeo: chrismartinstudios
- Instagram: buildcuriosity
- Twitter: buildcuriosity
- LinkedIn: cmstudios
- All things curiosity, but more specifically, how to refill your curiosity tank.
- Staying relevant/connected to the times as you get older.
- The short- and long-term impacts of artificial intelligence.
- Creativity for creativity’s sake (without economic benefit).
- Pivots, creative evolutions, and pitstops on your creative journey.
- Work that satisfies the maker versus work that serves the fans.
Favorite Questions to Ask and Answer!
- What are you endlessly curious about?
- What’s filling your curiosity tank?
- What are you currently learning about?
- When you look into the future, what do you see for you?
- What legacy do you want to leave behind?
- What book, podcast, or resource is blowing your mind right now?
- May creativity and curiosity fuel your life!
- Unveil your unique story!