2020 Reading List
As 2019 ended, I realized I didn’t have an accessible list of everything I read throughout the year. I wanted to make sure that at the end of 2020, I knew exactly what I read throughout the year. I hope you find some reading inspiration from my literary journey.
- Some books were started in 2019 and finished in 2020. I will note those with an asterisk.
- All links below are affiliate-free.
- My goal is to read 120 books in 2020.
- *Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell
- *Disrupt-Her: A Manifesto for the Modern Woman by Miki Agrawal
- *Do the F*cking Work: Lowbrow Advice for High-Level Creativity by Jason Bacher, Brian Buirge, and Jason Richburg
- The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World by Melinda Gates
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- The Testaments: The Sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
Updated January 13, 2020