Listeners of Getting Work To Work will know that this summer has been a tough one for me. But recently, things have begun to shift and I have been thinking more about joy. You heard me right, joy. Merriam-Webster defines joy as “the emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires.” In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I share 10 areas of finding joy in your work from embracing where you are at with skills and abilities to joy in future possibilities.
- Chris Martin Studios on Patreon
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Facebook
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@chrismartinstudios) on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab
10 Areas of Finding Joy in Your Work
- Joy in your skills, abilities, and tools.
- Joy in your interests and curiosities.
- Joy in the process.
- Joy in your relationships.
- Joy in the famine.
- Joy in the feast.
- Joy in technology.
- Joy in the possibilities.
- Joy in the learning.
- Joy in your purpose.