I can still remember the first time I met Micah Godbolt: We were at a coffee shop talking about the web and the struggles we were both going through at that time. Since then, Micah has consistently worked his way up from web newbie to writing a book about web development, Frontend Architecture for Design Systems.
In this special interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I spend some time with Micah talking about what to do when things go wrong. In Micah’s case, what he learned from getting fired from a job several years ago. We also talk about why you should have respect for the hard work that goes into something that may not be perfect, the importance of humility, and how to learn from your mistakes in a way that can springboard you into successful projects.
I look up to Micah in many ways and how he strives to move the development community forward is inspirational. I hope you enjoy this interview with Micah Godbolt.
- Micah Godbolt
- From Minimum Wage to Senior Developer, Part 2
- Microsoft Fabric React on GitHub
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@chrismartinstudios) on Facebook
- Stay connected with Chris Martin Studios by signing up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab