In this week’s episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk about finding your audience, how difficult and discouraging it can be to find the right people, the importance of having people that push you beyond your limits, and five ways to find your audience today.
- Noah University
- The Curiosity Lab
- Mike Rowe: Don’t Follow Your Passion
- Paul Jarvis: I Found Your Passion
How You Can Find Your Audience:
- Do something creative and start sharing your work.
- Don’t just be great at what you do, have something to say.
- Having passion isn’t enough, you need to find a way to make a difference.
- Start building your communication platform, such as an email list.
- Remember it takes time, luck, and consistency to find your audience.