I’m generally a fearful person. I often fear failure, the unknown, and even success. Leading up to my recent vacation, I was full of fear because this trip was going to be different. I had to rent a car, drive in LA traffic, and do things outside of my comfort zone. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk about overcoming fear and five ways you can fight fear as you engage in new experiences.
- Noah Elias
- The Accidental Creative by Todd Henry
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Facebook
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@chrismartinstudios) on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab
Five Ways You Can Fight Fear:
- Act as quickly as possible to eliminate fear from taking root.
- Place your trust in systems outside of yourself.
- Positive self-talk can help prevent fear.
- Remember that reality will always be different than what fear says it will be.
- Ask yourself: If I give into my fear, will I regret it?