I think the world has gone a little mad. Instead of thinking about all the negativity in this world or making a political statement, I spent some time thinking about the importance of creativity, curiosity, and culture in today’s world. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk about how creativity makes the world a better place, curiosity humbles us, and culture is the place we show up and be present for everyone. I also share six questions you can ask yourself to boost your creativity, curiosity, and culture.
- More of my thoughts on Creativity, Curiosity, and Culture
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@chrismartinstudios) on Facebook
- Stay connected with Chris Martin Studios by signing up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab
Six Questions to Ask Yourself to Boost Your Creativity, Curiosity, and Culture
- How are you making the world a better place?
- What is your expression of creativity and how does it affect others?
- What are you curious about?
- Who can you reach out to in order to learn more about something?
- How do you foster dialogue and discussion beyond social media?
- How do you show up and speak up?