As a creative professional, creating your own resources and intellectual property is a great way of establishing yourself as an expert, learning to communicate what you do, and helping others. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I share about my journey of creating my own resources and the ways I have been building up my creative discipline. Finally, I talk about five questions to ask yourself as you begin to create your own resources.
- Noah University
- Getting Work To Work (@gwtwpodcast) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@cmstudios) on Twitter
- Chris Martin (@chrismartinstudios) on Facebook
- The Curiosity Lab
Five Questions to Answer as You Begin Creating Your Own Resources
- What do you know? Follow up: How will you overcome the fear that you have nothing new to add to the conversation about what you know?
- Who is your audience?
- What format will your resources be in?
- How will you capture the interest of your audience?
- What is the big picture? Follow up: What do you want to build over time?