I set a goal in 2020 to document every book I read, stating that I wanted to read 120 books. I just barely hit the goal, finishing 121 books on December 31, 2020. This year, I am going to continue sharing the books I finish. I noticed that as last year progressed, I was more willing to abandon a book if it didn’t grab my attention. It helped that most of the books were digital library books that had a three week loan period. This year, I’m less interested in the number of books read. I’ll be focusing instead on the enjoyment of reading, the mysterious nature of discovery, and exploration.
- Here is my 2020 reading list.
- All links below are affiliate-free.
- Some of these books were started in 2020 and finished in 2021.
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives by Dan Millman
- The Death of the Artist: How Creators Are Struggling to Survive in the Age of Billionaires and Big Tech by William Deresiewicz
- Improv Wisdom: Don’t Prepare, Just Show Up by Patricia Ryan Madson
- Unleashing the Artist Within: Breaking through Blocks and Restoring Creative Purpose by Eric Maisel, PhD
- Your Adventurous Life Awaits: 7 Coordinates for Living a Purposeful Life of Adventure by Maryann & Brian Remsburg
- The Cold Vanish: Seeking the Missing in North America’s Wildlands by Jon Billman
- Why Smart People Hurt: A Guide for the Bright, the Sensitive, and the Creative by Eric Maisel
- The Prosperous Coach: Increase Income and Impact for You and Your Clients by Steve Chandler and Rich Litvin
Updated January 17, 2021